Thursday, May 14, 2009

First time water rafting and biking on the street! (14/5/09)



Today was my first time doing water rafting at Xiuguluan River Rafting. After the lesion, wear float jacket and helmet, waterproof shoe and we were ready to go!



Luckily, I put on sunscreen because we had to stay on the water for around 3 hours under heavy sun. I wish I wore long pant and shirt because I did get tan. We did a great job rafting over the fast current and I actually enjoy it more than the steady one. I was going to fell into the water but I was holding the rope tightly so I was okay.





First highlight for today was Dr. Peng’s camera was found by Bob luckily because it was going to be buried under the mud.


We did some firework after dinner at the resort


Second highlight for today that it was my first time do biking outside on the street around Kuansan Park. We also had a chance to try the sauna and bath tub filled with Chinese medicine. It was really hot and we all got red after the bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment