Thursday, May 7, 2009

Gettin' ready for the trip tomorrow!!!!

Oh my god, time flies so fast! I remember watching the Taiwanese movie and Japanese manga, learning about their cultures in the orientation meetings last months and this time tomorrow i will be on the plane. I am so excited that I'm gonna be in Taiwan in about 2 days and Japan in 10 days.

I have started packing up and get ready for the trip. I learn some useful phrases in both Taiwanese and Japanese from the manual and online such as: hello, bye, how are you, thank you, numbers... I think this is some easy words that I can speak in normal conversations. I also read through the brochures that I got on the sight-seeing places that I am going to visit in order to know more about them before being there.

I have been to Taiwan but just transited at the airport, stayed in Narita - Japan for one night, transited also. So I can't wait to visit them again, to see other new places, can't wait to learn new cultures and make new friends. This is going to be a great trip for myself and other people.

I believe that all of us are going to have lots of fun and experiences from this coming trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment