Saturday, May 16, 2009

Meeting old friends and having a haircut! (16/5/09)



Today was out last day in Taiwan so I didn’t want to waste my time. I only have 4 hours of sleep because I went back to the hotel early morning. Monzer, Ellina and I hung out with our old Taiwanese friends who used to go to UM-Flint last years as exchange students. We went to eat at Koko restaurant and the food was great!


We had a chance to see the Deaflympics parade on the street. Everybody was out on the street to watch the presentation


I had a haircut at Zoom - a Taiwanese hair salon in the afternoon. I didn’t go to American’s hair salon because I prefer Asian styles.

After that, I went to Taipei City Hall area to walk around, enjoy the atmosphere for the last night.


It’s time to say goodbye to my old friends. I was so happy to see them in their home country but time was too short. We all know that goodbye time is always sad…but keep in touch, I will see you guys again in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment